As part of Obamacare, healthcare organizations were required to implement an electronic medical record (EMR). One main concern for healthcare providers and patients is the potential violation of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- 7 Services Your Cloud Phone System Provider Should Offer
- The Roadmap to Digital Healthcare: Security, Mobility, Automation, and Cloud Capabilities
- 5 Ways Cloud Communication Technology Can Help Your Practice Thrive
- Would Your Practice be Ready for a HIPAA Audit?
- What Does It Mean to Cut The Cord On Outdated Phone Systems