For about the last 30 years traditional phone systems have been the standard for most medical practices. These were bulky systems that had tape drives! Remember those? But they have evolved into the digital world with messages being texted right to our smartphones. During this time these messages changed from analog to digital.
- 7 Services Your Cloud Phone System Provider Should Offer
- The Roadmap to Digital Healthcare: Security, Mobility, Automation, and Cloud Capabilities
- 5 Ways Cloud Communication Technology Can Help Your Practice Thrive
- Would Your Practice be Ready for a HIPAA Audit?
- What Does It Mean to Cut The Cord On Outdated Phone Systems