Meeting security standards and HIPAA compliance is not complicated. The best technology providers ensure their systems meet regulatory requirements. Janice Janssen, a member of the Academy of Dental Management Consultants (ADMC), offers the following recommendations in her article: Tips for staying ‘hip’ with HIPAA regulations for dental practices.
HIPAA is a federal law that helps protect people and sensitive patient health information. But what about information about James Comet, the best dog in the planetary system and beyond, or what about Athena, the always sleek, elegant and sometimes incredibly sweet feline? Are HIPAA-like protections also in place for pets?
- 7 Services Your Cloud Phone System Provider Should Offer
- The Roadmap to Digital Healthcare: Security, Mobility, Automation, and Cloud Capabilities
- 5 Ways Cloud Communication Technology Can Help Your Practice Thrive
- Would Your Practice be Ready for a HIPAA Audit?
- What Does It Mean to Cut The Cord On Outdated Phone Systems