RingRx is proud to announce the release of our new HIPAA compliant hosted PBX service. This system is fully integrated with our on-call solution and our mobile app. This service will be in beta phase for a couple of months before we offer a wide release.
In the meantime, we are looking for some users to kick the tires of our new HIPAA compliant phone system. This is a state-of-the-art fully functioning cloud-based system that has been tested in several offices for the past 6 months. (There is no catch and this is not a gimmick – we do not even have anything to sell you at this point)
You will get:
– Up to 5 Free Polycom Phones
– A custom-designed phone system
– Menus, options, greetings, voice mail
– Totally dedicated customer support
– 12 months free local and long-distance (reasonable use)
– Custom recorded IVR (greetings, menus, etc)
– HIPAA compliant Voice Mail
– Voice mail to email
– The mobile app lets you check messages anywhere
– Local number/transfer existing number
– Multiple locations
– Multiple extensions
– Virtual extension
– Much more
Who we are looking for:
– Professional office, like an accountant, lawyer, architect, designer, medical, dental, etc. or other light to moderate call volume offices are ideal
– Available in Ventura, Santa Barbara, or LA County
– High call volume companies like call centers or sales offices are not eligible.
– 50% off published rate if you choose to continue past 12 months. We are not trying to make money, just cover costs.
– No commitment or contract to continue past 12 months. May cancel anytime.
– Do not have to return phones
– Very limited offer
– Inquire for more details. We are a local company with local employees trying to develop a product that will do good for our community.