In order to balance the stress of just practicing as a psychologist and effectively managing a business – the key is to think like any other entrepreneur or small business owner with these tips.
Should health data encryption be mandatory instead of loosely guided by a set of addressable bullet points? Lets take a closer look at what health data encryption is, why it is beneficial, and what questions you should be asking vendors who are required to use it.
- Honoring HIPAA, Connecting with Patients & Balancing Work-Life: How Dr. Mark Dombeck Manages Communications in Private Practice
- Healthcare Communications for Strong Patient Care: 10 Tips on Designing a Phone System for a Modern Doctor’s Office
- Managing the Stress of Private Practice: Why Therapists Need to Think Like Entrepreneurs
- 5 Ways Mobile Apps Can Streamline Patient-Doctor Communication
- Breaking Down Encryption and HIPAA Health Data Requirements