Do you need a better way to manage your incoming calls? More importantly does your practice suffer from problems with the way after hour acute calls are managed? The standard fall back has always been a live answering service. And for many years (since the beginning of time?) that has been the only option.
The company telephone is “growing up,” it was just a matter of time. If you want your phone to finish the transition from unruly adolescent to well mannered adult you need to switch to a VoIP system. It’s only natural.
Storing confidential patient information on a cloud platform is not so much a choice, but rather the most secure and beneficial option available. It’s simply the next course of evolution in the business world. And the enhanced security that is integrated into the technology is as up to date as you can get. The heath care field is certainly taking full advantage of this.
- 7 Services Your Cloud Phone System Provider Should Offer
- The Roadmap to Digital Healthcare: Security, Mobility, Automation, and Cloud Capabilities
- 5 Ways Cloud Communication Technology Can Help Your Practice Thrive
- Would Your Practice be Ready for a HIPAA Audit?
- What Does It Mean to Cut The Cord On Outdated Phone Systems